Sunday, November 3, 2013


I have already manage 3 blog. 1 is personal blog and the other 2 are business blog.


  1. Infinite Mediafire Blog
  2. Yazid Burger Blog
    • Can visit http://yazidburger.blogspot.com
    • I am one of the admin of this blog
    • This is business blog to promote Yazid Burger, located at Seksyen 7 Shah Alam
    • My role is to make a design and promoting the business
    • Some of the link is created by using manual programming.
  3.  Cosway Pharmacy

I have already create and manage 2 website. Both are business website.

  1. Revo XL Burger
    • Visit http://ctmaizan.com/index.html
    •  This is new website, which is still in progress.
    • This is a website for promoting the businesss
    • Im using HTML, CSS coding, PHP in progress
    • I am managing the website via cpanel or filezila
    • I am using bootstrap to create the website
    •  
  2. Yazid Burger Website
    • Cannot view the website due to expired of hosting || http://www.resepiyazidburger.com.my (Domain still active)
    • My role is to handle the hosting and upload the flash web that is provided to me.

During study, I am also make and create 3 website


  1. Exora Travel and Tours Website
    • This website only using basic html, css and javascript
    • This website design is the same as No 02 below but different in content
  2. eCar Wash Web
    • This website using html, css, javascript and asp
    • This website using frame to link all other hmtl pages.
    • Visit http://ctmaizan.com/wan/web/Frame1.html
    • This is a group project
    • My role is providing the web and make some of the programming on the html
    • Using a database to store, add, view and delete data
  3.  eCar Wash Web
    • Design is the same as No 02 above, but this website use XML programming to create the database
    • This website are using PHP, but some fail to view due to wrong code in PHP programming.
    • All the file that is being added, deleted are stored in XML database
    • My role here are make the basic of the website programming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!